Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Cloudy Sky

Hmmm.....I don't know how this blogging will work out. It's new to me. I'm not really into the whole blogging community or whatever but there are a few that I find really interesting and amusing. So I thought I'd give it a try. Maybe this won't work out. Maybe it will. I know there are a lot of things that I will probably enjoy writing about. Anonymously. Amusingly. My everyday take on things may be what the blogging world needs. Then again it may put the blogging world into a coma.
Soooo, since this is my special place to write whatever stupid thing comes into my head.... what if I said that I don't believe there are such a thing as weeds. My husband, Ax, likes to kill the dandelions. I like them. I like all the little spring flowers that pop up in the yard. The south is a wonderful place to live. I feel sorry for people that don't have yards of their own. I suppose that would apply to apartment dwellers too. Oh well. Go to the park. The only earth you may ever own may be what sticks to the bottom of your shoes.
Life is like a bubble bath. More on that little bit o' philosophy tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home