Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I hate the phone.

Why do phones have to ring? It is so damned annoying. I'm right next to the stupid thing. It could just light up or something. I'd see the friggin thing. Why do I have to come to work? Work sucks. What did I do in a previous life so that now I'm forced to see the beautiful world outside a window and be forbidden to go out and enjoy it? Take a vacation day you say. They are hoarded and precious. Yes I'm thankful for a job that pays me that buys my food and pays my bills. But why does it have to be this way? Why couldn't I have been one of the blessed and fortunate few who don't have to give away 40 to 50 hours of their life every week? I wish I hadn't gone to college. Yes, I said that. And I mean it. I am glad for the knowledge I gained there but NOT the $20,000 that I owe for the stinking degree.
My husband is a hypocondriac. Something small goes wrong and he thinks the world is ending. I told him that if something didn't kill him, it'd make him stronger. And if it killed him then he'd be dead and wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.
Life is like a bubblebath. Warm with beautiful bubbles for a short while. Then the water chills and the bubbles disappear. And you're left cold and alone. God is the only comfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home