Friday, April 08, 2005

Set it off now children

I love Audioslave. They absolutely rock.
I have worked my fingers to the bone today. My co-worker has been off, leaving the whole stinking affair in my hands. Headache! I get to have my neice and nephew spend the nite tonight. They are 6 and 4. It should be fun. I love those little stinkers dearly. It's a shame my brother and his wife have had a drug problem for the past few years. Their children don't deserve it. Opiates/oxycodone is awful stuff. And the morons that sell it to people instead of using for it's intended purpose should be SHOT. All drug dealers are attempted murderers. Indirectly yes. But they've tried to kill my brother and his wife and break all our hearts in the meanwhile. I know if God has heard my prayers then maybe things will get better. He knows my broken heart. The little ones don't deserve drug addicted parents. I wish my other brother wasn't gay too. I can't help it, I just wish he wasn't. I don't think he's a happy person. Not that being straight would make him happy. I just know things had better be okay from here on out. Bad news sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home