Wednesday, April 13, 2005

This could be the most boring day of my life

I could fall asleep right here, where I sit. This day has been so friggin monotonous. I have begun to imagine what I could do to spice up my life. Drain my savings account and buy something ridiculous? Go get another tattoo? Get in the car and start driving south and never look back? Well, I don't suppose I'd wanna do anything that would alienate my hubby. However, I am so darned bored that I'm not considering rational options. I know, I'll go buy a one way ticket to Hawaii. That sounds fun. I could clean hotel rooms or something for a living. Maybe Ireland would be better.
The tanning bed has left my skin crispy and uncomfortable. The things we do for beauty are stooopid. I had a disgusting dizzy spell yesterday. Just sitting on the phone in front of the puter and all of a sudden, WHAM! It's like going to the top floor of a tall building in an elevator and suddenly the elevator DROPS! And rolls and spins. It lasted only about 5 or 10 seconds but left me horribly nauseated. My question would be now, Could this happen while I was driving? Hope I never find out, and I'm sure the other anonymous drivers out there would prefer the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home