Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A little bit of jiggle and a whole lot of sizzle

Yeah, uh huh, that's the title of this blog. Because I'm too cool. Just too cool. Ax was having a bad day and I told him to cheer up because he has a hot wife. I'm just.....funny I guess. Whatever.
My mom is trying to trade in her Intrepid for a VW convertible (bug). That would be sooo cool. Considering the rest of us poor schmoes in the family can only buy regular, boring cars. The sales people are working the numbers for her. I hope it happens. She owes more than her Intrepid is worth so it may not go.
Tomorrow nite we are going bike riding with friends. I am totally looking forward to it. I love the park and nature and getting some out door time. Sitting in the office 8 hours a day is stiffling.
Ax and I are leaving for Savannah this weekend. I can't wait! I hope the trip goes well and the weather is nice. I also hope that my wonderful husband and I get along well and I don't have to threaten him with any beatings (j/k). You'd laugh if you saw him. Six foot, 200 lbs country boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home