Monday, October 24, 2005

In My Own Mind

I feel the cold air. The season has changed again. The wind howled and blew fiercely at my house last night. The wind comes down off the mountain and blasts against the house. It shook and rattled. I dread the coming of winter. It seems as though I stay cold to the bone the entire season. While I love the holidays and the cheer, I'd rather it be 80 degrees with only a few clouds dotting the sky. Honestly I wonder if I could truly enjoy the holidays without the cold. Sweaters, coats, gloves, and hats seem to be the image in my mind with a Christmas tree or Thanksgiving dinner.
As the seasons change and I see time passing by I can't help but wonder. When will there be a significant and visible change in my life? I want a family but I sometimes feel as though the time will never be right to move in that direction. I am not impatient. I've waited until age 28 to ponder these things so seriously. I'm ready for the season of my life to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home