Monday, October 10, 2005

Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt

On Saturday my family met at the local amusement park to celebrate my five year old neice's birthday. We all had a great time! I got to spend a little time with both my brothers and the kids. I rode the roller coaster. It was great! I haven't been on it since I was a child and I absolutely loved it. However the roller coaster was the only thing I rode besides the haunted house. It seems that the basic principal of all the rides is to spin a person around in circles. Either that or lift you up really high and then DROP you! I happen to have a terrible time with motion sickness. Those rides made me sick when I was a kid and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they would make sicker than a dawg now. I remember as a child riding them all and then barely making it home in time to barf all over the front yard. I'd do the same now only it's far more likely that I would not make it to my house. Aahhhh, those care free, younger days and seeing that amusement park again. It's almost exactly like it was when I was a child. The same for when my mom was a wee lass. Ax enjoyed the outing as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Stooopid friggin spam commenters! May your nose hairs be singed by your own putrid smell!! I mean seriously, what a lousy tease! It would be an awesome thrill if someone, somewhere were actually reading my blog. It would be wild, crazy, wonderful if an actual person left a comment! But NO, I'm all alone. Unless someone reads this and feels sorry for me ant then actually leaves a comment...PLEASE!!!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home