Friday, September 16, 2005

M & M's

Ummmm...so what if I dreamed last nite that I was the person who had to paint all the "M's" on the M & M's??? I had a finely tipped paint brush and it was my job to paint the m's on. I remember thinking how tedious it was. Maybe it's a reflection of how I have come to consider my own job in the waking hours.
The judge really aggravated me last nite with the way he handled several things last nite. I become so frustrated because he truly sucks at being a judge. There's just no way to sugar coat my opinion about his style or ability. While he is a very nice person that does not make up for what I have to sit idly by and watch and fill out the paperwork for. I have applied for a couple of jobs in a different field. I wonder if I'll hear anything back. I wonder if I really want to leave the job I am in now.
So anyway, how do they get all those m's on the M & M's anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home