Friday, June 24, 2005

So What?

My brain is mush. This job is sucking the life out of me. I wonder if I'll ever get to see Hawaii in person? Why is life about money? Not having the bucks is all that's stopping me.
So today this dude comes to my window here at the clerks office to ask me a question. He had one eye looking east and the other northwest. It was really weird. Ya know? Like which one do you look at while he's talking. EWWWW!!!
I wore a heart monitor for a few days about 2 weeks ago cuz I've been feeling my heart skip beats and flutter. The nice lady called today with the results. During a 24 hour period I had 32 irregular heart beats. According to the nice lady/nurse that's not very significant. Also my heart rate dropped at around 6 a.m. which is normal if I was sleeping...which I was. Strange considering I have to wake up at 6:30. Oh well....so long as the ol ticker keeps tickin.
I hate hearing about soldiers that have died in Iraq. It makes me sad. It makes worry about my pop. He needs to come on back to the house where he belongs.
I had a criminal justice teacher at UTC that used to let out of class early on occasion. He'd say, "Okay, Lets go to the house." He was a great teacher, still is I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home