Thursday, June 16, 2005

Is anyone out there?

No, I'm not trying to communicate with my alien friends (I only send them signals on weekends when I'm wearing my tin foil hat). I'm just wondering if anyone in the entire world reads my blog besides me. I know it's like totally cookie-cutter boring, but really...Is anyone out there?
So anyway, my life lately is the same as usual. Boring. Ax has us on this budget thing now. He is so obsessed with money. However, on a good note... the budget didn't prevent him from buying me this totally awesome created sapphire ring that I fell in love with at the jewlery store. What were we doing in a jewlery store when we are on a budget you ask? Scoping out my birthday present. Ya know giving him some ideas so that he'd know what I wanted and how much it would be. While we were there we saw my ring marked down to $30 from $120 and he bought it for me. Aint that just the sweetest? I certainly think so.
So are there any Dear Abby wanna be's out there? I want to have kids but Ax doesn't. He has said so from day one. However like a typical stupid female I had hoped he'd come around. Uhhh, no. He like has panic attacks and stuff when I talk about coming off the pill. So what's next? I'm tired of fighting with him. But I am hopelessly in love with him. I want to have his baby. I really feel that if we hit the lottery he'd suddenly be a little more okay with it. So there's the money thing again. I can't give up on this. It means too much. It means my forever. My old grey headed self rocking my great-great grand baby to sleep. And Ax's evil mother doesn't help any either. She is so sour. When the topic came up one nite she responds to my mention of grandchildren that "maybe your child will chose to not have children". Hello witch, I freaking know this. I can only control ME and I want kids. So what's the solution here???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home