Friday, April 22, 2005

Funny looking people

Oh my garsh, I saw the most hilarious looking lady in court last night. She is a five foot tall woman with bleach blonde hair. Oh, you think, that's pretty normal. Well get this, she is probably caucasian but I believe she is having an identity crisis. "How could that be?", you say. Well, the hilarious thing is that she has obviously gone to the tanning bed so much that she is now almost black. I am not kidding. The whites of her eyes peering out of this freakishly dark face and the bright, teased, overly hairsprayed bleach blonde hair was just funny. I find it fascinating that this woman would do this to herself ON PURPOSE. It's abusrd. Absolutely absurd. She works at a local gas station and was testifying about a gas drive off. I couldn't look at her for too long while she was talking because it was just too weird and funny too. What in the world was she thinking????!! I go to the tanning bed but my goodness. I'd have to fry every day for an hour and a half to maintain that. Heck, maybe she's spray painted. How, why??? Sheesh. The other thing that bugged me about court last night was that the judge should've sent more people to jail. No, I'm not hard nosed. It's just that honestly some people have spent time in jail, this time around they've racked up thousands in fines, they've been known to fail to cooperate. The do not express any desire to improve. Put their butts in jail and save me from processing a warrant later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home