Thursday, September 22, 2005

Icky

I feel icky. All of a sudden my clothes feel itchy and uncomfortable. I'm wearing the usual office attire. My idea of office attire is certainly more comfortable than what most folks wear. It's just that my bra feels all wrong. My hair is touching my neck and forehead the wrong way. The material this shirt is made of is scratchy. The cherry on the pie is that my head hurts. It's been hurting horribly since yesterday morning. Yesterday my headache was bad enough to kill a horse. I know that doesn't make much sense it just sounds funny to me. Yes, I'm goofy. I know this. It's just that the headache was awful. At one point yesterday I honestly thought I was going to blackout. I didn't though. I'm still alive. My body feels yucky today. Yucky is a funny word. Yucky, yucky, yucky. Icky, icky, icky. Funny words. My brain hurts. My neck hurts. Church was good last nite. Glad we went. I wish I could walk out of this office and be free. Not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home