Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I am working alone today and it's driving me nuts! It's getting to where there is too much to handle for one person. Ya know what really aggravates me? The phone won't ring for like an hour. Then I'll go pee and it rings the whole damn time I'm in the bathroom. Then I hurry to get to answer it and the stupid thing stops ringing right as I get to it!! Uggggggg!
There is a butt load of work to do to. Not to mention the stuff on Mike's desk that I'm clueless about. Clueless that is as to what point of processing he has reached with it. And I HATE typing warrants. For some stupid reason Mike has not elected to upgrade our warrant program. It's still on DOS!!!

Somebody shoot me, please. I would love to walk outta here and not look back. It just feels so unorganized and sloppy. And I don't know if you have ever realized but my mess is ALWAYS organized!!!

Hope your day is better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home