Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Who, I ask, just who??!!

Who in the ever-loving crazy world we live in could possibly spend $300 on a pair of friggin shoes?!! It's beyond my scope of understanding. I just can not imagine having such a luxurious amount of extra income. The question also remains, even if I had this expendable income, wouldn't I feel guilty for spending it on something as ridiculous as shoes? Seriously, there is a new crisis in this world every other day. Wouldn't my money be put to better use elsewhere? I suppose a conscience would keep in much less expensive shoes than these (as I already obviously am):
http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=7833&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=816&iMainCat=812

And besides, they're totally stomp-dog ugly anyway. However I suppose I must admit that there would surely be luxuries available that I would find irresistable if I were in such a position as to discover them. Alas, I am not in such a position. So the world turns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home