Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ouch

My head is aching, throbbing. There are the odd times that I feel as though my senses have been acutely sharpened. It seems as though my eyes perceive the light more harshly. My ears hear sound very sensitively. It's almost as if a part of my brain has been awakened and punishes me with pain. This pain makes me think differently. I consider the things around me differently. I think of my day to day activities in a strange way. While the pain is somewhat disabling I find it stimulating to reconsider my mundane daily routine. I feel in control. I can make it whatever I decide I want it to be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carl from L.A. said...

Found your blog by chance. Great reading.

My wife and I have been married for more than three years and we have already been through several stages - each with different priorities and rhythm. As much as your husband doesn't like changes, as you said, everything around him does. The bottom line is that you two are going through the adventure together.

I wish you two the best of luck and much happiness.

9:29 AM  
Blogger lifeflaw said...

It happens to me too; you expressed it better than I can.

When I am in such a state, I usually use it to ponder upon everything... as if I am taking an external look at my life and I LOVE the feel of it.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home