Tuesday, October 18, 2005

No work yesterday

I got up yesterday morning and got ready for work. Ax left before I did. I began to look for my car keys. I couldn't find them in any of the usual places. I called Ax and while I was talking I remembered that I had left them in the car the night before. I walked out there while on the phone to see if the car had been locked. Of course, just my luck...it was locked up tighter than Ft. Knox. Great! Ax was already almost to work and had plans for lunch. I had to call my boss and tell him what a Rhodes Scholar I am. Wonderful. However I must admit that it was relaxing to stay at home and do nothing. The only productive thing I did was to plan Ax's birthday party. Wine, hors d'oeuvres, and birthday cake. Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home