Friday, June 09, 2006

Blogger is Taking Me a Step Closer to the Straight Jacket

This will be my 3rd attempt at a post in the past three days. The frustration is mounting. If this entry fails to stick I may seek out explosives and blow something up. Blow what up? I have no idea. Just something.
The first post I attempted was about how my mom did not attend EB's wedding. Mother let petty grievances and imagined slights keep her from supporting family. Family ties and weddings are valuable and should not be compromised. Period. My mom and EB have always been close. Mother disappointed me in this.
The second post was about how I was feeling utterly isolated and crappy. Lack of friends and close family leave me lonely. Work is stressful and tiring to say the least. Ax is busy with his own priorities. I feel so alone. My post was expressing all these feelings.
Today's post will be better. Maybe the blogging fairies will allow my words to make it to the site. I've made it to Friday. Last night we had court here and I didn't leave until almost 10. I am very exhausted. Work this week has been a butt-kicker. I have answered appox 1 million phone calls, talked to half as many rude jerks, and handled thousands of dollars of filthy money. Filthy in the literal sense. Money is just so dirty. It leaves my hands feeling all gross and germy after counting it.
Tonight Ax and I are going to see the new Pixar movie Cars. I think it will be great. Hopefully this weekend will be full of rest and accomplishment. I hope to find a rug for the nursery and maybe curtains too if I'm lucky. We've also got to visit our fathers early for Father's Day. The reason for that is that we are leaving for vacation next Saturday! I am so excited. I just hope I don't give out between now and then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard a ton of "cures" for writer's block, many of which sound suspiciously like cures for the hiccups. I'm convinced that there is no cure and that it must be allowed to run its course.

I thought I'd found a remedy once. It involved firing a .357 Magnum into gallon milk jugs filled with various colors of Jell-O (and yes, the idea was spawned by several Jell-O shooters). It worked, but I've never been able to replicate it, nor offer a hypothesis as to what made it work. Perhaps more reasearch is necessary.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah my one long post today was actually the three I've been trying to post all week.

Thanks 6/6/06.

And thanks, Blogger, for ruining all my creative juices.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home