Wednesday, May 17, 2006

22 Weeks

My body is stretching and growing. I feel my stomach hardening and getting heavier. There are times when it's a bit uncomfortable. I also despise the bathroom scale these days. I know I'm supposed to get fatter. It's just hard to smile at the numbers getting higher when I've fought them my whole life. Buuuuutttttt...I'm dealing. It's certainly not keeping me from eating, eating, eating. The appetite is ravenous and can not be ignored.

Thoughts of impending life changes are making me nervous. The current need for sleep is undeniable. The idea of having to adjust to life with no sleep seems frightening. However life with my little baby seems as though it will be joyful. Maybe not every minute of it, but most of it.

We've cleaned out the nursery, as the yard sale was a success. I had to say goodbye to my lovely cherry desk. I hope the couple that bought it will enjoy it.
The color we've picked out is a light, mint green color. It looks like a peaceful, neutral color to me. It will be easy to decorate around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Aww, I'm sorry the desk had to go.

Are you working any less?

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Sarah, Weeellll....works sucks. But isn't that universal? At least we are hiring a new victim, I mean helper, to work in this little part of florescent hell with us. Ya know, it's always nice to share the agony =)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home