Thursday, May 04, 2006

IT'S A BOY

Ax and I went to the ultrasound and saw the baby. We're excited beyond words!! Ax is thrilled and he's called everyone he knows. It's fascinating and frightening all at once. Now we'll really have to settle on a name. I've also got to step up my prayers to God. The baby is forming and growing so miraculously. Please God, let it all be put in the right place...inside and out. I pray that he be healthy, intelligent, and beautiful. God has been so good to me. I know He hears my prayers. I'd say this has to be the most important one of all.

If I weren't such a dummy I'd find a way to post ultrasound pictures. Not that they really show much. The tech was really nice and showed us everything. However to the average observer it's difficult to make out. But she was confident that it's a boy. She took a picture of the face and the little winkie.

I'm just in shock. We're having a boy!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lizzle said...

OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm so excited for you guys!

12:40 PM  
Blogger oakland heidi said...

Congrats. How cute is that? I love baby boys, and oh do baby boys love there momma's.

3:01 PM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

YAY!!!!!
So . . umm . . Ty??

Oh oh oh, can I buy him clothes and send them to you?
I've been aching to buy little boy clothes.
Every person I know has had a girl.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Liz and Oakland Heidi...THANKS! I'm still amazed over the entire idea of it all. A baby...and a boy baby at that!
Meghan, Girl you are too sweet for words. Of course you could send anything you like. I'll e-mail you after you read this. And Ty is still a favorite, however Ax emailed me today with "Adrian"...which I kind of like. It's Greek/Latin and means "rich".

9:08 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats! Ax WAS right!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home