Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thoughts...

Last night I walked on the treadmill. It rained a lot yesterday. I do not have the stamina I once had. I realized as I walked yesterday that the last time I used the treadmill in that very room I was wondering when it would be a nursery. Now it's happening. The last time I walked on it must've been sometime in January. After that the nausea made me too sick to care about walking. Then the weather warmed up and I was able to walk outside. It amazed me how differently the room looked with my new perspective.

I learned yesterday that my thyroid levels were pretty low when checked at the doctor last Thursday. I wish my doctor would check it more often. While I hate giving blood with a passion I give it gladly to make sure the beanie's going to be okay. My synthroid dosage was upped quite a bit. These fluctuations are unnerving. As far as the blood giving goes, I would love to be able to give easily for donation. It seems I've been cursed with small veins. God's little joke. Nothing else I have is little. I've been stuck up to three times in one sitting by techs in search of a vein. Once, I was pulled over by a cop while I was in college, two days after giving blood. He questioned me as if I were a drug user because of the bruises. It disturbed me to say the least.

My grandmother has annoyed me far more than usual today. We had lunch plans on Monday. She called to say she didn't feel well. "We'll go tomorrow" she says. I'll call you.
On Tuesday she was waiting to hear from an insurance adjuster about her recovered vehicle. "We'll go tomorrow" she says. I'll call you.
On Wednesday she suddenly remembered an outting with the ladies from her work. "We'll go tomorrow" she says. I'll call you.
Today she says she has no gas for her car. I get these excuses after she says that we will go "tomorrow". Evidently tomorrow is never and I'm an idiot for attempting to make plans with this woman.

I'm considering an entry about what a book about my family would be like. Maybe for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It was the thought that counts, right?

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home