Friday, April 07, 2006

Birthday Parties

Going to two birthday parties tomorrow.
The first is at the local mini amusement park for my 7 year old nephew.
Hope the rain holds off.
Just got the invitation for it 4 days ago.
My SIL is soooo quick and responsible.
Didn't anyone ever tell her that these things should be sent out at least 2 WEEKS in advance??!!
Hell, I wouldn't even complain if she'd just got them out in at least 7 days advance.
And not for my benefit, but for the benefit of my nephew. He wants his friends there.
Not everyone is as spontaneous as my Brother and SIL.
Some people actually plan their weekend before Friday night.

The second party is for Tom.
He was mentioned a few posts ago.
His wife is Sandy.
Tom likes to drink.
So you all can guess very obviously what kind of party this will be.
I will not be drinking, DUHHHHH.
I will not be doing beer runs, as I will be the only sober person there.
Tom and Sandy live out in the sticks.
The nearest liquor store is a 35 minute drive away.
Nope, not gonna do it.
You can't make me.

All I can say is Sandy better have some good food made.
If I'm going to bring my preggers self over there and be sober all night.
Food dammit, NOW!

2 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

I'm so with you!
It irks me beyond reason that people can't be considerate enough to PLAN AHEAD.

How were the parties?? Good eats?

5:36 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Meghan, Yep...Jeff and Kelli are NOTORIOUS for their last minute bullcrap.
The parties...pretty decent. The food at Sandy's was great. She had some avocado dip to end all avocado dips.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home