Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bright Sun-shiny Day

I went to the doctors office today. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It's an amazing miracle. And a wonderful relief too. The doctor said everything appears to be great. I agree. The doctors visit was also wonderful because it was the absolute fastest doctors visit I have ever been to. Usually I wait in the lobby for an hour to see her and then another 30 minutes in the exam room. Not today! After about 5 minutes in the lobby and then 5 minutes in the exam room the doctor walked in! I was in and out of there in around 25 minutes!!! Oh, how I wish it could always be this easy! I had time to go shopping, go to the Post Office, and meet my parents for lunch at Chili's. It's been a bright sun-shiny day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzle said...

Every day should be so quick and pleasant! They should make it as quick and easy as possible on all the pregos out there! They have enough to worry about!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home