Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Do da, do dah, do dah

Made my cake last night and ate it too. Yummm....I'll be having some tonight too.

My head has been swimming today. I do not like it. Feels like my head is a balloon and floating above my body. Yes, I realize that there are a million jokes about me being an airhead just screaming to be made. But it seems like an adequate description.

Today the weather has been fabulous. My suggestion is that we take our computers outside and work in the sun.
Okay, that's not practical whatsoever. But I can wish, can't I?

It must be admitted to the world that currently my toosh is aching from sitting too long. I sincerely wish my employment was more conducive to motion and less sitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home