Monday, February 27, 2006

Sage Advice

I know you don’t need advice, but I have to say this:

*Enjoy it
*Avoid all stories about bad pregnancy experiences
*Listen to only positive stories and experiences (my experience was totally positive from beginning to end)
*Eat
*Think only positive thoughts
*Really take advantage of being pregnant
*Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for sleeping late, eating, or being lazy
*Use the excuse “but I am pregnant” for everything
*Remind others that it is only temporary and that you should not be held responsible for exhibiting the following symptoms:
-Irregular mood swings, various personality disorders, social phobias, curse words and foul language (Tourette ’s syndrome)


These are words of sage advice from my SIL, which is Ax's brother's wife. She is both wise and hilarious. My favorite is the last one!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizzle said...

pregnancy-induced-tourettes... that's a new one.

Now I'm going to have to tell people I'm pregnant when I start cursing a blue streak, and just blame it on the baby!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Atta girl, live it up!

Maybe I carry a phantom baby only when I drive in traffic?

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Liz and Sarah, you are too funny! Having a good cursing fit occaisionally must be good for you, it HAS to be.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Rikki Suzanne said...

I think that is the best pregnancy advice I've heard so far. My husband's sister seems to like to tell me how hard it's going to be once the baby is born. Not quite as helpful!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home