Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Hate Healthy Food

All I want is greasy, fattening fast food. Keep your grapes and carrots, I'll have a cheeseburger please. And that dry, tasteless breakfast bar that is so full of good-for-me fiber...YUCK. Gimme a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit please.
I do not want healthy, 2.5 grams of fat per serving Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, ICK, BARF, BARF, BARF. I want Taco Bell and lots of it.

Yeah, so I'm preggers and my baby is probably growing a brain or something this week. I've brought all of the aforementioned "healthy/yucky" food with me today, but I don't want a thing to do with any of it. I'm sure I'll behave and eat it anyway. But dawg gone it, why does what's bad for you have so MUCH more APPEAL?!!!

Chocolate brownies....yummmm.
French fries....serious yummmm.

Oh and by the way, I don't want to do any freaking exercise either!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Oddly enough, I love the exercise aspect once I start doing it . . . but the THOUGHT of starting exercising makes me nauseous.

And I would like to smack you!
I was doing so well today!
I had had nothing but an apple and a banana. Now I feel the need to go to Sonic and get a cheeseburger.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Meghan, Yes, a good smacking might knock some sense into me. Make me forget about those cheeseburgers!!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Why you have to post like that while I'm dieting!

Now I'm salivating. Hello McDonalds!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home