Thursday, January 19, 2006

Settle Down, Beavis

Well, it's beginning to settle down with me. I'm realizing that I AM EXPECTING. I took another test yesterday just to see the double lines again. It's just so fascinating to me. Life is changing. The relationship between Ax and I will change. I'm wonderfully happy and excited while simultaneously frightened. My own mind can be my worst enemy. Thinking too much can be bad for you.
I've been reading everything I can. Stories of miscarriages really freak me out. I certainly do not ever want to experience that.
I've bought some pre-natal vitamins today. I've been taking a regular vitamin but I know it doesn't have calcium amongst other things. When I took the pre-natal vitamin after lunch my stomach went on the fritz. Ick.
I've been feeling strangely. Every since the day I took the test, I've noticed that my abdomen feels "heavy". It's an odd feeling. Guess it's only the first of many odd things I'm going to experience in the next 9 months.
Mind blowing thought for the day: There are twins in Ax's family. What if I have twins?!!!
Okay, SHUT UP, SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!!!

Honestly though, I'm really very excited. I'm looking forward to the experience of being pregnant and having a little cutie pie. I'm tremendously blessed that I was able to get pregnant so quickly. I'm praying that everything will be okay. Hope you will too.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Omigod. I miss a day AND YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!

Like those websites say, the chance that alcohol hurts the fetus is not likely as long as you don't keep up with it.

But CONGRATS!!!!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks, Sarah.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Lizzle said...

Now that it's official, and I know what we are hoping for, I can say it, CONGRATS.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks, Liz.

5:16 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Jenni- I said it on meg's site but I wanted to jump over here and say it on yours!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I will keep you and the little peanut in my prayers!!

Please keep us updated!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks, Beachgirl.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks Jen and Lewis. Ya'll are sweet. I'll do my best to keep you posted.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home