Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lots of interesting stuff...

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Cherokee Indian
2. Alabama-ian....that's as far back as the history can be traced.

Two Things That Scare You
1. Worries about my husband's health
2. Not being able have children.

Two Fears You Overcame
1. Skydiving...jumping from a plane over the beautiful earth was liberating.
2. Working on overcoming my fear of shoes with any type of heel. I want to start wearing cuter shoes!!!

Two Everyday Essentials
1. My jewelry...I feel naked without it.
2. Lotion...I HATE dry hands.

Two Things You are Wearing Now
1. My new diamond butterfly necklace from my sweetie. It's an unspoken rule that if he sees me without it on for the next six months, his feelings will be hurt.
2. Ugly shoes. I didn't have any others that were the right color, so I put these on. ICK.

Two Things You Wore Too Much of This Year
1. According to Ax..."Radioactive colored lipstick." ...hey, I don't ask him to wear it, do I?
2. Ugly, flat shoes. I've decided that I will put a stop to this problem. Stat.

This year's Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. Audioslave
2. Coldplay

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. Respect
2. Trust

Two of your favorite Movies of the Year
1. Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
2. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Best movies of all time
1. Indiana Jones
2. Back to the Future

Two things You hate
1. Intolerance. Not everyone looks like you. Not everyone dresses like you. Not everyone has the same heritage. It's a good thing. If everyone looked, acted, dressed the same...THE WORLD WOULD SUCK.
2. Being on a diet. I like to eat, eat, eat. And not worry about it.

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Blogging, reading blogs.
2. Cooking

Two things you learned this year
1. Having a family is the only thing that will complete me.
2. I love flavored coffee.

Two Accomplishments You are Proud of
1. Creating a debt payoff plan that I can actually stick to.
2. Skydiving.

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. A baby
2. To be a stay at home mother.

Two places you went this year.
1. Jekyll Island, GA
2. Savannah, GA
Evidently I don't leave the state.

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Hawaii
2. Italy

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Hold my grandchild.
2. See at least 25 states.

Two Ways that you are a Stereotypical Example of your Gender
1. I squeal like a little girl when a bug is near me and I make Ax kill it.
2. I think camping is yucky. Why do people voluntarily go places where personal hygiene is on hiatus?

Two things that make you stand out.
1. My fashion choices. According to my mother and husband, I am "Fashion Challenged". I think I'm unique.
2. My opinion of people and situations in general. My experiences with the population and court have jaded me in an often humorous way.

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I wish I had more close female friends. It's sad but this blog is a way for me to connect with other chicks close to my age. I have no other outlet.
2. I wish I hadn't gone to college. I feel guilty for the $20,000 debt I owe for it. A degree is not required for this job, and I love my job. I don't want to look for another one that would require a degree.

Two Goals for the New Year
1. Pay off most of my debt with my schnazzy debt payoff plan. (I've been praying about the School Loan Debt, only God can deliver me from that horrible 15 year debt.)
2. Beg, con, or physically force Ax to remove the super-nasty brown, shag carpet from the living room and put down ANY other type of flooring.

8 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

It is not possible that you are fashion challenged.
I just can't fathom it.
Say it ain't so.
You went skydiving??????

6:10 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I've certainly gotten better over the years with my fashion issues. I just have to be careful. And I'm embarrassed to say but sometimes I ask Ax for fashion opinions. He's one of those guys who's always dressed to the nines.
Skydiving was awesome! A guy I went to highschool with became an instructor in Atlanta...so ROADTRIP. It was awesome!!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Lizzle said...

Brown shag? REALLY? You should have had some kind of provision in the escrow or something that you wouldn't take ownership until the shag was removed and destroyed!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Jen, You are my soul sista!!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

I hate carpeting period.
It always goes awry.
My goal for the year (ha ha, right) is to remove all the carpeting in my house and replace it with hardwood, ceramic tile and gorgeous lush persian rugs.

Gotta have goals.

Umm . . seriously - the same pair of shoes everyday???? You people need better friends. We would have had an intervention LONG ago.

Jenni, I think I wish your husband had a single brother in Arkansas. Can you make that happen, please?? :)

1:33 PM  
Blogger birdie said...

oh, how i feel your pain with the debt.

and i cannot condone your shoe choices. I HEREBY ORDER YOU TO BUY CUTER SHOES!!!

and i swear there are flat cute shoes. meghan had to wear them for a while and we found quite a few. now i wear them constantly because i decided i'm too old to have feet that hurt all day. :)

4:08 PM  
Blogger GreenCanary said...

Amen on Number 2 of the gender stereotypes. Woo woo!

8:22 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

1. Perhaps you should share this debt payoff plan with the world.

2. I, also, hate dry hands.

3. Don't regret college! It's not always about the degree. It's the *learning experience.* This concludes my Dr. Phil speech.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home