Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Things I HATE

1) PANTYHOSE....May the inventor of this horrid creation be tarred and feathered! Pantyhose are my bane **put hand on forehead and tilt head back a bit while dramatically speaking**. They are itchy and never, ever stay in the right place.

2) HAIRSPRAY....It is sticky, sticky, sticky. It seems to get all over my skin as well as the bathroom when I use it. And god forbid it rain when you have hairspray in your hair...yuck!!

3) PORKRINDS AND SAUERKRAUT...How can anyone, ever, allow these so called foods into their mouths?!!! Nasty.

4) PEOPLE WHO CALL ME SWEETHEART THAT AREN'T MY GRANNY OR OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER...What's up with that?! You don't know me, I ain't your sweetheart.

5) PEOPLE WHO ASK ME IF I'M OKAY BECAUSE MY VOICE IS SQUEAKING...Okay, confession time. I have a squeaky voice. It's not the most horribly squeaky voice. I speak rather normally most of the time. However if I am stressed or trying to speak loudly.... I SQUEAK. Making a cell phone call and trying to talk loudly, ordering at a drive thru, if I get excited, they all make me squeak. I hate this flaw of mine with a burning passion. If I had a nickel for everytime someone asked me if I was okay, or if I had a cold because of my voice I'd be RICH! So rich I could punch them in the nose and afford all the legal problems and lawsuits that would result. My youngest brother is the ONLY person I would let slide with the offense.

6) PREVIEWING CD'S WITH AX... When he gets a new CD he won't just pop it in and let it play. He has to listen to the first minute of a song, get me to enjoy it...i.e. sing along and clap my hands and stomp my feet...whatever. AND THEN HE CHANGES TO THE NEXT SONG. Says the wants to preview and see what's on it. UGGGGGG.

7) WAL-MART... I hate Wal-Mart with such a flaming passion that it's hard to describe. Yes, the prices are great, but is it really worth my sanity? I think not. It's always too crowded, the lines are too long, and it never fails that you will see the most horrid fashion crimes and mullets while trapped there.

8) MOST 80'S MUSIC... The synthesized crap. HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT.

9) UPC'S THAT WON'T RING UP... I am a magnet for them. While out shopping this weekend, at Sears, out of around 12 items there were THREE of them that would not ring up. And the cashier NEVER, EVER believes you when you tell her the price (that is when the computer won't ever recognize the fifty-gazillion numbers she had to type in twice). So a price check is done and your truthfulness is acknowledged. Thanks Ms. Retarded White-trash cashier. I really needed your affirmation of my morality. (Crazy...yes, Weird...sometimes, Liar...NEVER)

10) LOSING THINGS... I HATE to lose things. Even little things some would consider insignificant. Like a list I made, or a piece of mail that I was going to throw away...It doesn't matter....I had it...I want to know where it is!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger birdie said...

#3- i almost vomited. people actualy EAT the SKIN of PIGS, DEEPFRIED. gag.

#7 - walmart is the devil. agreed.

4:50 PM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Oh no.
Oh no.
I'm so your husband.
I'm THAT kid.
I have to do that with a new CD, too.

And I'm with you and Robin . . Wal-Mart is the devil.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Birdie, yes. Ax eats porkrinds. It's disgusting.
Meghan, AHHHHH...you music fanatics can make people crazy!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home