Friday, December 16, 2005

A Little Chicken Part II

The third and final time I got the everloving crappola scared out of me on Thursday nite went like this:
I had gone to bed while Ax stayed up in the living room watching TV. At around 1 a.m. I realized he had not come to bet yet. I thought he had probably fallen asleep in the living room watching a DVD.
The bedroom was pitchblack dark and all was quiet.
The house was silent as a tomb.

I got up and went to tinkle. I then went around the corner to open the bedroom door to go get Ax. As I pulled open the bedroom door and looked straight ahead, there were a pair of eyes staring at me! There Ax stood! In darkness, like a shadow. He was just looking at me, not saying anything. I think I jumped ten feet into the air. My heart pounded and all I could say was, "Oh My God, Oh My God".
He said he was sorry but it wasn't quite enough to cure my near stroke.

Good thing I've held off on those karate lessons. Otherwise he'd have been in for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Oh goodness, babe.
You'll laugh your patootie off about that in a few years.
But for right now . . smack that man lovingly on the behind for scaring you crapless.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home