Monday, December 05, 2005

Spreading the Cheer

Met with some friends Saturday night, Tom and Sandy. After having a few drinks we invited them back to our house (Ax wanted to watch some Beavis and Butthead...yes, I know this is sad). After we'd sat around for awhile Tom proceeded to look at our Christmas tree and ask if we were finished decorating it because he thought it looked naked. Ummmm....okay.....what's up with that?! Don't walk up in my crib and start dissing on my Christmas tree, dog. It's wrong, oh so wrong.

Got my Christmas cards done last night. Contemplated drawing a naked Christmas tree on Tom and Sandy's card. Didn't do it tho. And the fact that I can barely draw a stick man inhibited me a bit.

DO NOT ask me what I want for Christmas, you may not like the answer.

All I want for Christmas is a trip to New York and a $5,000 shopping spree.

I don't ask for much, do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home