Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Good looks RUINED

I'm chillin here at my desk, surfing the net, munching on some grindage. Suddenly a totally hot guy walks up to my window. I barely look up for fear that I may have some grindage crumbs on my face. So hottie guy tells me his name, I ask him to spell it. We proceed and he pays his speeding ticket. As I hand him his receipt, all is ruined. He flashes a smile. Normally a smile is a good thing. Not the case here. I hope I was able to aptly hide the disgust in my mind from manifesting itself on my face as I saw something truly awful. He was missing one front tooth. A very important tooth, the one on the right from my point of view. Utter disappointment was mixed with a twinge of amusement. His smile was as big as the gaping black hole that stared back at me. Any good physical qualities were hereby null and void with the missing of this all important tooth. I'm left wondering what could cross this young man's path that will be forever changed because of unconscious reflex actions of repulse. If he were a seven year old, it would be endearing. But a grown man with a missing front tooth is disgusting. Leroy, get those damned teeth fixed!

Often, people fail to realize how important their teeth really are. Obviously, not just for eating but for overall attractiveness. New television shows have helped to increase awareness, but evidently not enough for 'ol Leroy. Now that you've all been educated as to my opinions on oral hygiene, I say good day. I said, Good Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Oh oh oh! So happy about this post. I'm such a teeth freak. The guy can be completely freakin-A hottttt and if his teeth are jacked, it's all over. He could be Brad Pitt, but if he was missing a tooth, had a huge gap, crooked beyond belief teeth, etc etc. I would so NOT be interested.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home