Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Brother

My brother Jonathan is moving out of my parents house. He's 25. He moved out last week with a friend of his, Priscilla who is around 40 years old. Priscilla has always seemed weird to me. So needless to say I wasn't too suprised to hear that she and Jonathan (Jonny) got into an argument and Jonny moved back home. Well now Johnny has decided that he's going to move to Atlanta to be with his gay lover, Daniel. Daniel and Jonny fight often. Daniel is very, very jealous. He has knocked Jonny's tooth out in the past and caused many fights. I wish Jonny weren't gay. Okay, there, I said it. I just think it's a hard way of life. I love Jonny. I love Jonny friends (who are gay too). I just don't agree with the lifestyle. Just like I don't like that Jeff is a dope addict, but I love him anyway. I don't want Jonny to move to Atlanta. It's too far away. Daniel is crazy. He might hurt Jonny. This is making me sick.

3 Comments:

Blogger GreenCanary said...

Ah, family... I have a cousin who once committed arson, to get back at her ex-husband for being NORMAL and RATIONAL. Hopefully, when I reproduce, my children won't have the Crazy Gene :-)

10:45 AM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

I am so sorry you're going through all this with your family. Hopefully, your brother will find a nice guy to settle down with. Being gay isn't ideal, but I have friends that are and were in that whole bad lifestyle thing.

Luckily, two of the guys have met good guys and have settled down in a nice house in a nice neighborhood and aren't really partaking of the "lifestyle" any longer. I hope your brother finds that completeness.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Canary, Hmmmm...the crazy gene, wish it could be extracted like in The Nutty Professor.

Jen, I've considered it. Haha.

Meghan, It would be great for Jonny to be with a nice guy if he has to be gay. I've heard being gay can't be helped. I don't know. I just love him no matter what.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home