Thursday, November 03, 2005

Man oh man, I've just been totally grossed out. By what?, you ask. During these downtimes at work I check out the fashion pics of the celebrities. What a mistake!! I just saw the UGLIEST picture of Kevin Bacon. He's funny looking anyway, but his fashion choices are ALARMING. http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Fashion/Archive2/0,1912,1565,00.html Please Kevin, stop it!!
My dad loved Kevin Bacon in Footloose. I think my dad still has the soundtrack. But the funny thing about out is that for some goofy reason my dad has always gotten the biggest kick out of calling him Kevin Sausage. My dad is a character. It's a damn shame I'm still pissed at him and my Mother. They are seriously going to have to buy me something EXPENSIVE for me to get past this one.

3 Comments:

Blogger GreenCanary said...

I feel like a total loser for posting this, but... Have you seen the episode of Will & Grace with Kevin Bacon in it? Best episode ever. I actually fell off of the couch when I saw it. I keep that episode on TiVo :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Unfortunately I haven't seen it. But I do LOVE Will & Grace. However I rarely get to watch it because Ax is a homophobe.

1:01 PM  
Blogger GreenCanary said...

Aw man! You need to get it and watch it in secret. Or duct tape Ax to the couch and force him to watch it with you. I think it's season 4 or 5...

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home