Monday, October 31, 2005

ANGER

I am so effing mad right now that I'm shaking. My dad is finally home from Iraq and stupid me thinks that I should get excited because now he and Mother can come to Ax's birthday party this Saturday night. I've been planning it for two months. As it's come closer I've had happy thoughts in my mind of my mom and dad being there. OH BUT DAMN NO NO NO. Mother and Daddy are zooming out of town together to stupid ass-munching Gatlinburg. I mean seriously. Ax and I have a party at our house about once every three years. I have put mega time and effort into planning this. Ax was looking forward to Mother and Daddy being there too. I told Mother about it several weeks ago. But does it matter???!!!! NO NO NO. She completely forgets about it and makes her reservations. DAMN IT. My mom and dad have three kids. Jeff is a drug addict who lives with mother and daddy along with his wife and three kids. Jonathon is a lazy bum that still lives at home at age 26 with no ambition or goal. I am living a decent life, successful in the sense that I have morals and don't do drugs. Jeff or Jonathan want something and they bend over backwards. I want something and forget it. Literally. KISS MY ASS MOTHER. KISS MY ASS DADDY. My damn feelings are hurt. But I know you are too busy to notice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I am so sorry! Do you feel like because you're the one who did things right that you get overlooked because of it? That's got to be a pretty awful feeling. It sucks not being the favorite, or even being treated equally.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Yeah, I guess I feel that way because I see the lengths that my parents go to for my brothers. I don't ask for much, so why can't they be there for me now?! I understand that at times I can be overly sensitive so I've got to keep things in perspective. The situation sucks no matter what angle you look at it from.

11:33 AM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

If it makes you feel any better, I totally feel you on this. It was the same way for me forever - - in high school I could bring home a 97 in Physics and my mom would say "Looks like someone didn't even pick up the book this semester." My brother would bring home C's and they would crow for days about how good he was doing. Parents have tunnel vision. I finally asked my mom about it when I was in college and she said, "You're two different kids. We expect more from you because we know you can do more. He's doing what he is capable of."

It didn't and doesn't change that it still hurts beyond all reason that the GOOD kid doesn't get any consideration.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks Megan. Guess the only thing that's gonna make me feel better is to line 'em all up and smack the daylights out of them. I'm honestly just so pissed over this that I don't know what to say. And the sad part is that I doubt there will be any remedy.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home