Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome to My Life

I got a fancy schmancy coffee pot for Christmas. It's red and it matches my kitchen. It's digital and can be programmed to make coffee according to the time you set it for. That is if you do it right.
Not me.
I set it to make coffee at 7 p.m. instead of a.m. Okay, whatever. *Shrugs* Ax realized it and rolled his eyes at me.
Bite me.
The coffee I put into the maker is new. It's Starbucks expresso. It turns out that this is the nastiest coffee to ever offend my tastebuds. It tastes burnt. ICK. Ax took the reminding coffee package to a guy at work that he thinks might like it. I decided to take what I had made (after I sugared it up and diluted it with milk) to the office in one of those nifty thermos mugs. As I was sitting here at my desk, I reached over. I picked up the mug and put it to my lips. Then it seems that I had a major lip malfunction. Coffee went all down my chin and my shirt, even under my shirt. How the hell did I make such a mess? I laughed and showed my co-worker so that he could laugh too. Share the funny stuff, that's what I say. Thankfully it came out in the restroom. I only had a big wet spot on my shirt for the next 30 minutes to show for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Oh, sweetie.
At least you can laugh at your own mistakes! :)

As for the coffee, all coffee is probably nasty to me now. I haven't had a cup of coffee in 7 years. I used to drink it like water. What is your coffee of choice?

7:20 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I'm loving me some Millstone's Caramel Truffle these days...it's mega tasty. I usually only indulge about twice a week tho.
So, why did you give it up???

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home