Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Poor Plant

Yesterday afternoon I typed up a hella long post. But guess what?!! This lovely blogger site decided to go berserk and wiped out my post in it's entirety. Son of a *!#*!! So here I go with a new one...hope it sticks.

Ax's company has moved into a new office. The walls are bare and must have pictures on them with a quickness. I went and bought four pictures and a little plant to accent the palm tree theme I was going with. Ax liked the pictures I bought, which was really great. He can be really, really picky at times. I am proud of myself. However, he DESPISES the plant I bought. It's not anything spectacular so I'm not really sure what his exact aversion to it is. It's just leafy and green. Not very big.
He told me NOT to bring it to his office when I come by today to help him decide where to hang the pictures.
I told him that I AM GOING TO BRING IT.
He told me I had better not.
I just smirked and left it at that.
Well, this morning as we were leaving for work he reiterated his negative decorative opinion of the plant. Then he took it and hid it.
Is he scared of this plant entering his office space??
Well, guess what? Ax left for work and guess what I did???
I found the plant. He had hidden it under a chair.
Guess who's bringing it with her today when she goes to his office to help him hang pictures???

I love being rotten. It's just so dang fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Bad girl, torturing your husband.

I love it.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Yep, and guess who's wearing cute shoes today??? Yep, that would me. I found a flat pair, black with little beaded flowers on them.
I loves me some sparkle!!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger A said...

My ex and I did this with the "step" I used for my home step aerobics workouts.

I had long since stopped using the thing, so I asked him to take it to the trash. He kept forgetting so one morning I put it in the shower before he got in getting ready for work and all.

I could hear him cracking up but when he came out, he didn't say anything.

Next, it was across the toilet the later on when I went in to use it.

Then I put it in his car seat before he went to work.

He retaliated by putting it in my closet so I saw it the next morning when I opened the doors.

So I put it on top of the lawn mower in the shed so he'd see it when he mowed the lawn on Saturday. And so on and so forth.

It kept showing up EVERYWHERE and the kids were just giggling about it every time we found it.

We never talked about it while it was going on, on purpose, pretending we didn't notice, but it was so much fun!

Have fun you two! Love stories like this. :-)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Lizzle said...

my mom, my grandma, and I did this with a turnip. Grandma had grown turnips in her garden and wanted us to take them home... we conveniently "forgot" them every day for a week or so, and then they started showing up in our purses, or our shoes... we would of course take them back to grandma and wrap them up in her knitting, or put one in her martini glass.

Over time the turnips kind of shriveled up from dehydration, and became more or less petrified...

I don't know what ever happened to the turnips, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got one for my birthday.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment. You're so sweet. I completely understand the whole not really having any girlfriends thing- I'm like that too- so it's nice I have one in you to bounce ideas off of!

1:02 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

I hate it when blogger is being a little bitch and deletes a post!! Next time that happens, hit "recover post" and it should bring back at least part of all of the work you just typed out.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home