Monday, February 06, 2006

A Very Foul Disposition

Today I have been in one crabby mood. I've been running errands for Ax. Firstly, they didn't have the stupid video game he wanted. Secondly, I called him to tell him and I began to get yelled at because he'd evidently been trying to call me and my phone isn't working properly. That just pissed me off even more.
And where is the happiest place to go when you are already pissed off??!!!
The POST OFFICE.
I've been to the post office far to often in the past couple of weeks than should ever be allowed. Repeated visits to the post office begin to encroach upon and suffocate my already deteriorating sanity. And so help me God if I go into the post office ONE more time and get chewed out because of I've addressed or packaged something wrong again, I am going to strangle a postal worker.

We've been selling stuff on e-bay, well I say "WE" but it's more like "HE", being Ax. He's trying to make extra money to help us pay off our bills as quickly as possible. He worries so much about money. I feel badly for him. I know that the stress may take a physical toll if he keeps it up. I just don't know what I can do to help him. I try to participate in the e-bay stuff but outside of that I'm at a loss.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

See? And I thought "going postal" turned cliche. I guess it's back!

1:02 PM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Oh, honey.
You must do as I did.
And yes, I feel guilty for using her like this, but it's necessary or I will kill someone.

I NEVER go to the post office.
My ex was best friends with a guy whose wife is a Postal worker.
We REALLY hit it off and when the guy and I didn't work, I got to keep his friends.
She tells me constantly - and I do it constantly - to just bring whatever I need done via post office to her place and she'll handle it.

I just take her what I need sent and some money.
Or take her money and she brings me stamps.
You get the idea.
DO THIS IMMEDIATELY!!

As for money making ideas . . . I'll try and think of some things.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Sarah, Oh yeah, it's back. With a vengance.
Lewis, I would LOVE to send him. He's whiney tho.
Meghan, Your friend sounds heavenly. Yes, I should do that!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home