Monday, February 13, 2006

The Latest...

I'm 8 weeks as of this past Friday. My own clothes still fit at this point. I've read that it should remain that way until about the 15th week. I am the most impatient person in the world. I don't know if I can wait until the 23rd to go back to the doctor. She'd BETTER do some kind of scan or ultrasound or whatever. I HAVE to see if everything is as it should be in there.

I've had the strangest nights, the past two nights. I don't know if I'm dreaming that I'm extremely nauseated or if I really am. I lie there wondering if it will subside or if I need to get up and get to the bathroom. Both nights I've either fallen back to sleep or it has gone away. It's very intense, but my dreams of late have been just that, very intense.

Friday night my niece and nephew spent the night with us. Lauren is 5 and Aaron is 6. When we took Lauren back home on Saturday she proceeded to thank us for "the worst day of her life". I still don't know what the heck is up with that. Lauren is quite a character.

Friday night my mom and dad went out of town to celebrate their 29th anniversary. I said it to mom and I'll say it to you, I can't believe my mom has put up with my dad for THAT long! I love my dad dearly but he is a hyper active, very impatient person. My mom is amazing for both staying married to him for 29 years and not having gone crazy herself.

2 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Lauren sounds like a pill.
And THAT alone makes me adore her.

Chica, I'm worried about the nausea thing. Though, I don't know why. My friend Crystal is about 7 weeks along and she's CONSTANTLY ill. Poor girls. You're making me question if I even WANT to get pregnant, if I can.

Why can't that whole stork thing be true???

5:23 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Yes, it would be nice if a cute little baby were dropped off at the door step insted of all all the ugly that we must endure. However I'm sure there will be enjoyable experiences too. I'm certainly looking forward to them.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home