Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Weirdly Shaped Clothes Section

When I've been feeling a little under the weather for several days in a row, my usual self-soothing response is to go purchase new clothes for myself.
However that treat is on hiatus for a while.
I suppose my figure may be expanding in the near future and it will only serve to depress me if I can't get my big 'ol self into my spiffy new duds.
Guess I'll be visiting that weird section of the store called "maternity" for a while.
It's the strangest thing.
I've always steered very, very clear of the the "maternity" section. I've always kind of viewed it as the "dusty, non-fashionable, weirdly shaped clothes" section. Now it's going to be where I go to self-soothe?!!
That is certainly a difficult idea to wrap my mind around.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Old Navy has some really cute maternity clothes.

Not that I looked, of course.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks Sarah, I will check it out.

10:57 AM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Speaking of REALLY cute Maternity clothes . . . if you're looking for cheap, super cute ones:

Old Navy (good job, Sarah!)
Target
JcPenney (miracle of miracles)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home