Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A long weekend

I've been off work for a few days. It's been nice to not have to come here to this office for a while. However I must admit that I get B-O-R-E-D sitting at home. I was actually glad to have some laundry to do. HELLO. That is an illness. Who the hell is glad to do laundry?!!

I have been seriously nauseated for the past few days. It seems that I just don't get hungry anymore. I know I need to eat when I start to feel really sick and queasy. I'm sure you can guess that situation does not make me want to eat. But once I get started, and slowly at that, I am generally okay.

On Saturday night, in the bed, I had the most horribly awful dizzy spell begin. Who the heck gets dizzy while they're lying in bed?! ME. When I'd have to get up to go to the bathroom, it was terrible. Sunday morning was miserable. I didn't start really moving around until almost 2. I didn't make it to church, but that didn't mean I didn't pray. And pray hard! For relief from the vertigo.

The main reason I got up at 2 on Sunday was to try to get myself ready to go out to dinner with my mom and dad. I had talked to my mom on Saturday about it. She suggested going out early in the day Sunday. So when I called them at 2:30 on Saturday and they were at O'Charlie's eating...we'll that just set off the waterworks. Mother had forgotten about our conversation!! I cried, embarrassingly and loudly for about 5 or 10 minutes. She then called back to apologize and we made plans to meet later in the evening.

Oh me!! What am I going to do with my crazy self?!

5 Comments:

Blogger trueborn said...

It'll pass. No worries.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

True, It must pass! Lest I end up jumping off the nearest bridge. Just kidding.
I'll just focus on the wonderful little bundle of joy that on it's way.

1:26 PM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

You're not crazy.
You've got a life building inside you!
That takes energy and brain cells. :) Okay, not the brain cells, but without energy . . what do they have to operate on?

11:18 PM  
Blogger Lizzle said...

Hey! I like doing my laundry!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Meghan, Yes the little beanie is certainly zapping up ALL of my energy!
Liz, Oh you poor, poor thing. No wait a minute, evidently I seem to like doing my laundry too...although it seems to disturb me!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home