Wednesday, February 15, 2006

No Roses or Rainbows Here

Well, I'd like to make it all roses and rainbows but it ain't. I feel sick, nauseated, tired, and pretty moody. Ax has been no help with this. He says hateful things and continues to talk about his favorite thing: money, money, money.
He had me in hysterics this morning on my way to work. I've told him that things are in the making here at work to allow me to come back part-time after maternity. I've told him I'm confident about it working out. He says he doesn't trust my instincts and that we should have several back up plans. This is so frustrating to me. What the hell am I supposed to do?!
He also keeps bad mouthing my mother. She owns a business that is related to my field but will not offer any comfort regarding possible employment if I were to need it. The stress is making me sicker. It's put knots in my neck and back and tears welling up in my eyes all day long. I yelled at Ax on the phone this morning when he called my during my breakdown. I told him I couldn't handle this.

2 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Oh, honey.
I wish there was anything I could say.
But there's not.
We've talked about this.
He's just a freaker outter.
He's so terrified that he's making you miserable.

If you need anything . . . .

8:35 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks Meghan. I'm okay. You are a sweetie. I'm just adjusting. Ax just needs to move past this phase with quickness.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home