Thursday, February 16, 2006

Flowers and Warm Sunshine

Last night Ax apologized for upsetting me so badly. Yesterday was really an awful day.

But today is better, thank goodness. The weather is wonderful and I'm feeling pretty good. I went for a walk on my lunch break. I wish that I could've stayed out there all day long. I feel too confined indoors. I'm really, really looking forward to spring and summer. The winter is so dry and dead and lifeless. Bring on the flowers and warm sunshine!

Ax is going running and to dinner with a friend after work. So I get to loaf around tonight! Sounds mighty fine to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Glad that things are looking up, babe!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Me too!

10:26 AM  
Blogger trueborn said...

Good lord yes bring back the sun!

Long time Jenni. :)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home