Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dreaming of Chocolate Cake

Last night I had an extremely detailed dream about baking and eating a chocolate cake. I made the mix, licked the beaters, poured the batter into pans, baked it, iced it. I could even taste it in my dream. Soooo...obviously tonight, come hell or high water, I will be baking a delicious chocolate cake and EATING, EATING, EATING IT.

Oh sweet month of June, come faster, faster. I want to leave for Destin, Florida. I want to walk on the beach, listen to the ocean, smell the saltwater. I want to lie in the sun, run sand through my fingers, and collect seashells. Oh how I look forward to lathering up with sunscreen and taking a million pictures of everything around me! June, where are you? I'm waiting!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Oh honey, that baby is going to your head. Chocolate cake and beaches.

Wait, I dream of those things, too. :)

Eat some for me, girl!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I want some chocolate cake too. :)

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home