Wednesday, March 15, 2006

12 Weeks

I thought that when you hit the three month (12 week) mark the symptoms of nausea and general desires to vomit at any given moment were supposed to be PASSING. Ummm...no. Whoever that applies to is not sitting here typing. On Monday I had a nasty headache. Monday night I was nauseated (nothing new). Thought I'd swallow down my dinner of a barbecue sandwich and maybe do away with the nausea (at the very least). Oh but hell no. I fought off the desire to barf for about an hour and then....dear heaven, help me. My head was in the toilet for the first time since I've found out I was pregnant. It was horrible, utterly horrible. I was out of work recovering yesterday. I've felt like I've run a marathon and didn't even get a t-shirt for it.

Today I went to JCPenney's website and picked out my baby furniture. My mom wanted to put it in layaway. I hope Penney's has one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations on finishing your first trimester!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home