Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Kicks

I could have S W O R N yesterday that I felt distinct kicks in my belly. It just stinks not being sure. I'm an amateur, ya see. I was sitting in front of the TV and I stopped what I was doing to concentrate. It felt like there was another.
So, who knows? Guess I'll have to wait until the little soccer player gets bigger so that I can recognize kicks unmistakably.
...they're either kicks, or I've got some serious gastro-intestinal problems that are going to have to be addressed in the near future.

I go to the doctor next Thursday. I can't wait! I am sooooo looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again. I'm also hoping that my ultrasound will be scheduled to see if the Beanie is a boy beanie or a girl beanie!

2 Comments:

Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

KICKS???
I kept asking Crystal last night if she felt any yet (she's 16 weeks) and she says no.
But that didn't keep me from touching her belly every few minutes, just to be sure.

Have you guys had anymore discussions on names if it is a Boy beanie?? (Please, please, please don't give in to Tyrus. It's just such a bad plan!)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I'm pretty sure that they are kicks. I'd say 80% sure. But like I said I'm an amateur. I'll be more sure in the next months and so forth.
And I'm 99% sure that if it's a beanie boy his name will NOT by Tyrus!!! Thank goodness!

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home