Friday, April 14, 2006

5 things about memememememememe

1. My front teeth are slightly off centered. Not really noticeable unless I've told you about it and you look. Glad you can't see me. Once upon a time I could make myself feel a little better about this by telling you that Tom Cruise has the exact same thing going on with his teeth. But now I won't say that because. GAH. Tom Cruise is a couch-jumping-mutant-whack these days.

2. If I were rich I'd get a pedicure every week. Ya know the BUDGET...can like totally stand in the way. I love, love, love them. While I am prone to choose the odd color for my toes occasionally. I just like variety and to be unique. Um-kay. Well, maybe the truth is that I just have a weird sense of style. Whatever. My feet are ticklish and can make it difficult to not burst out laughing during it all. But this nasty article that I came across kind of rained on my parade. http://www.webmd.com/content/article/36/1728_79101

3. I love bologna and cheese sandwiches on white bread with miracle whip. Sue me. They were a staple when I was growing up. Ax just gags at the sight of mayo. I've told him that I'm eating extra, extra, extra of it so his baby will like it. He gags more. *smiles wicked smile*

4. I secretly want my baby to be a boy. Just weirdness about me. We'll find out in a week or two. However it must be totally mentioned that I would LOVE a daughter too.

5. My cat is the funniest cat on the planet. He is big and black with white whiskers and paws. His name is Hershey. (yep, I named him...the other cat was Snickers, but she has gone to kitty heaven). Ax and I often go for walks on the railroad tracks behind our house. Hershey likes to follow us. The last time we went, on the way back he got tired. He would run out right in front of me and lay down. I could've tripped over him. He just wanted us to stop and rest and pet him. He did this like three times in a row. Cute little booger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

He just wanted you to pet him, not carry him? I don't have a cat, I have a large dog, so wouldn't know!

My mom had a thing with strawberries when she was pregnant with me and I love everything strawberry! Ax will be the minority on the mayo thing!

7:04 AM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

1. We all have our own teeth issues.

2. Pedicures always sound good, but the thought of anyone touching my feet freaks me out beyond reason. I HATE FEET! BLECK.

3. I'm so with Ax. The mere thought of mayo makes me gag uncontrollably. As does the thought of mustard. Or any salad dressings other than Italian. I'm not a condiment person, can you tell? :)

4. You just want a healthy, happy baby. And that's what the rest of us want for you! Girl or boy. (as long as it isn't named Tyrus)

5. Cute!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home