Friday, July 07, 2006

The 4th

My brother finally moved out of my parents house with his wife and three kids. They are now back in their own house after evicting our cousin EB.
Jeff now has a crackhead named Christina (Jeff's wife's best friend) that had previously been living in Florida with her three kids move in with them. Christina had been kicked out of her mother's and sister's houses.
Jeff has only been in his house for a few weeks.
Isn't this a nice turn of events? Christina's kids are brats (surprise, surprise). Jeff's oldest son who is 7 years old has told us that these kids keep him up at night and break his toys.
My dad went over to check on things. Christina began yelling at my dad.
People, this is a mistake. Do NOT yell at my dad.
She had no idea what landmine she was about to step on.
My dad has a very short fuse.
Thankfully he only yelled back and did not kill Christina.
This blow up led to Jeff being mad at my dad and refusing to attend the yearly 4th of July cookout. It hurt my dad's feelings. He missed Jeff's kids being there.
I am pissed at Jeff. He truly has the maturity of a 13 year old.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

"Thankfully he only yelled back and did not kill Christina" lol!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home