Monday, July 03, 2006

Ramblings...

What are the things I used to write about? I can't seem to remember anymore. I'm consumed with my uncomfortable condition. Yes, it has its enjoyable aspects, but mostly? BLECK. A tight, stuffed feeling in the abdomen that impairs sleep. An overly full feeling that makes me feel like a cow after eating a normal sized meal. While I do love the kicks there are so many feelings that I don't know how to interpret. I feel weird things in weird places. I look like I got into a fight with a mack truck and the truck won. I need a nap. I look at the nursery and feel anxiety. Anxiety over what babies are like. They are really needy in case you haven't noticed. Actually I'd bet that you have noticed a lot more than I have. I'm realizing that I'm a little selfish. I've failed to notice the obvious. I feel anxiety about my job. I'll be coming back part-time, but what does this mean for me? What will truly make me happy? Too many questions, not enough answers.

Okay, okay. I'll stop my bitching. This is just a magnificent place to put feelings into words. I am now going to purposely change the subject.

JENNI OF CLOUDY SKY REVIEWS SUPERMAN RETURNS:
This movie is utterly, absolutely awesome. Having always been a fan of the original Superman movies starring Christopher Reeve, my cinematically educated opinion is that Superman Returns fits seamlessly into the story line. I enjoyed the characters, scenery, plot, music, and everything about this film. The new Superman fits into his character wonderfully. Lex Luther is fabulously devilish. I highly recommend Superman Returns!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Don't worry- it's often the most obvious things that elude us!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Well, that's the 14th full recommendation for the Superman flick. I guess that means I better watch it. Or else.

(Hope things get better.)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home