Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I want some Raspberries! NOW!

I'm getting further and further away from my desk. It seems that everyday I'm pushing away a little bit more. My belly is extending significantly. It enters the room before I do. My belly dictates how I sleep, how I sit, how I feel because sometimes it kinda hurts.

I can see the baby move from one side to the other. It's kind of freaky. A happy freaky I'd say. But freaky is still freaky ya'll. I haven't seen any elbows or knees protruding yet. That will really knock me for a loop.

I R.E.F.U.S.E. to go outside into the heat. I will only go quickly from one air conditioned space to the next. I despise the hot car.

Sunday evening Ax and I went to his parents house. While there we got into the pool. Afterwards I evidently took my wedding ring off to put lotion on and left it in their bathroom. I didn't realize that I'd left it there until we got home. At first, I thought I'd lost it. I started freaking out. I almost got sick, it upset me so badly. But after my MIL said that she had found it and put it away for me, I calmed down. Dammit. I hate it when I do stuff like that. Soooo not good for the nerves.

By the way. In case it's not obvious. I want raspberries! Now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzle said...

Raspberries are a really great thing to be craving! (You may very well have talked me into it!)

Apparently when my mom was pregnant with me I enjoyed stretching out sideways, pushing with head, hands and feet against both sides at once... Not only was it VERY uncomfortable for her, but it freaked out all of her students too!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

What?! Elbows and knees will protrude!? I'm freaked out too!!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home